A few weeks ago I was able to take a quick beach vacation to rest, recharge and refill my creative soul. While there, I facilitated a class, “Paint Your Beach Memory”. Since I can’t bring the studio with me, I put together an essential travel kit of my favorite supplies and tools.
I would like to share with you how I built my summer vacation art travel pack in this short video.
If you’re on vacation, or on the go, here are some of my essentials for art on the go.
- Make up bag!
- Koi Water Color set ( or any one you like)
- Wasi tape (for fun)
- Ranger Mini Mister
- View Finder
- Aquash Water brush (Pentel)
- Water Color Pencils ( Caran d’ache)
- Black Pens (Copic, Sharpie fine line)
- Viva Paper towels
- Canson Spiral Water Color Pad (7”x10”)
- Moleskin Water Color Pad (5”x 8”)
Happy Painting Peace and Love Dawn
Part 1 of my travel essentials!
Part 2 of my travel essentials!