I want to share a intuitive journal page with y’all!
We all need a little escape right now. If you have magazines, glue stick, scissors, colored pencils, crayons and maybe water colors in the house!! You have everything you need.
If you don’t have a journal, a note book works well, so does printing paper.
This is for you and your eyes only…
Intuitive Journal Process
1. Breathe! We are all in this together… it’s gonna be alright.
2. Tear out 10-20 images and words from a magazine. Don’t overthink it, just respond to the images.
3. Pick the ones you like trim them to fit the page.
4. Audition the images and words on the page.
5. Glue the images and words in layers.
6. Make marks or doodle with the crayons or colored pencils.
7. Use your water colors (if you have some) and splatter paint or paint part of the paper.
8. Look at your piece, is it telling you something?
9. Write a poem with the images or words, or just write whatever you feel.
Enjoy your creation! And relieve some stress, we can get through this!
Thanks & Peace